I've been locked out of my account for YEARS and suddenly I'm back in.
Boy, do we ever need to catch up. Shawn is gone. He went too far and ended up with 7 charges against him, including a weapon charge, uttering threats to cause death, mischief, and 4 assault charges. The victim? Oh that would be.
I'm actually married now, to an amazing guy who has never even raised his voice in anger to me. Married life, finally, is good.
My bestie from Dartmouth was at the wedding. We had a sleepover at the hotel the night before the wedding. It was like when we were teens, except we both have CPAP machines, lol.
Bumble died in 2020. He was my little hero. He saved me the night I was assaulted. Bumble jumped on him and bit him, giving me enough time to get away. We lost Daisy Doot right before grandson # 2 was born. Bruno, on the other hand, is here with me. He's 17½ now. His health is good, all things considered. He spends most of his time curled up in my lap, or on his bed bedside Lloyd's (new Hubby) chair.
The very worst news of all is that we lost Gramma Lynn. Her loss has devastated our family. I can't express our sadness. Our family will never be the same. I will probably go into it more, later.
There's so much more I have to tell everyone. If anyone




No comments:
Post a Comment