Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Sunday, In Photos.

This is my Kayla on November 21 st, at her babyshower. She is uncomfortable, and tired, and in this photo, overwhelmed and overheated. She still looks great to me. This is the million dollar cake that we bought to feed the guests and welcome our newest family memeber. He will be here soon, I just know it.
This beautiful lady is my grandmother, Kayla`s great grandmother, Landon`s great, GREAT grandmother. She travelled 3 hours to be here with us.


It was a crazy, busy, funtastic day. Now, it feels really real!

2 comments:

aims said...

How incredibly exciting! You are bursting with pride and you'd almost think you were having the baby!! :0)

Enjoy! That's what little ones are for. That and to love. Simply love.

stinkypaw said...

It' nice to read you so happy - congrats!!

BTW, you won my little giveaway!