Marni tagged me awhile back to tell you 7 things about me that you do not know. I really don't know if that's possible.
Seriously. I have shared just about everything with you. So, I'll give it my best shot.
1. I dated twins. Oh yeah. They were supposedly identical, but trust me when I say that they were NOT.
2. One of my best friends in Nova Scotia (ok, it was one of the twins) and I 'borrowed' a car one night. He found it parked in a driveway, with the keys in it. It was a sign from a higher power that we should be out on the open road. We (he) drove for hours. We toured Dartmouth, then headed out on the highway. I think that we drove all night.
We actually drove it right back to the house where we 'found' it, and then walked home. I always wondered what the guy that owned it must have thought when he woke up and saw his dusty car was less one tank of gas.
3. I seldom drink alcohol, but when I do, I am over come with the urge to play Yahtzee. Apparently, I am somewhat competitive. I have been known to scream IN YOUR FACE, KOSTYALIK, in Shawns face, and I become a tad animated. Suffice it to say, that nobody will play with me anymore.
4. I love the Spice Girls. I do, and I am not ashamed.
5. The ring tone on my cell phone is the A-Team theme song. That's right, it is.
6. I am closer to my former mother in law than I am to either one of my mothers, or most of my other relatives. We decided a long time ago that her son was a scrub, but that had nothing to do with either one of us, and we are closer now than ever.
7. I had can do a wicked cool Xena impersonation. You know, the Warrior Princess? Well, I can do her call, perfectly. It would make Lucy Lawless proud as hell.
Well, that's all I can think of (that I am willing to share at this point in time). I don't know who to tag. I would like to hear 7 unknown facts about all of my blog buddies, so go ahead. I dare you.