Saturday, April 26, 2008

I got some awards a couple of weeks ago. I did notice them, I was just busy dealing with the fallout from losing a family member. I have not forgotten, and I will take care of that asap.

We went to KC's semi formal last night. Shawn had to leave early, because he got soooo sick. I was bummed out about it, but what can you do? The night ended early anyway, because there must have been a cool house party going on somewhere. The DJ got paid for the whole night and left almost two hours early. Sweet deal for him.

KC looked fabu, and we had a really great time. I will post the photos when somebody that knows about these things comes home. I just figured out how to turn off my ipod, so don't expect any miracles here :)

Other than that, it is the same old same old.

Have a great weekend, everyone. See you on Monday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

come see if you know me!

debi said...

Can't wait to see those pics. I can do mine anymore either. Something happened and now I have to wait for Joe to be here. Had a great day. Hope you did too. Having a bad wind storm right now and I am freaking out. I already went in and made Joe Joe for our house not to blow away.It sounds silly bit if you could hear what I am hearing you would freak too. Love you, deb

whimsical brainpan said...

I can't wait to see the pics!

Gardenia said...

Fun! I remember we used to go to the Proms and see everyone in their dresses, boys in their tuxes - it was fun, and the kids didn't mind either.