Thursday, December 04, 2008

Today is a suck ass day. For the second time, I was told that I was having my dental surgery, and for the second time, after I arrived at the dental office (different one then last time), I was told that the actual surgery would be months away.

I hate this. Not only was I up half the night completely freaked out about the whole thing, but I had to get Shawn's dad to drive us (it was out of town) and listen to him complain about he waited outside for us for 20 minutes. (He was there about three minutes before we came out of the house).

The dentist that I saw had teeth that are far worse then mine, which really did not inspire any trust or faith....Then, they tell me that there will be an extra $669 associated with the cost.

WAH????

Why am I just being told this now? Thank goodness the surgery was put off..I don't happen to have $669 kicking around. I can't spend that. Jessica needs her braces and that has to come first.

I have to try to convince my dentist that I can do this in his office.
Yeah, right.

My village is finally up, but we are missing almost 1/3 of it. I have no idea where the village diner is or the cars, people, fences...sigh.
I don't suppose that they could be too far off. Must have been pushed into the back room when Cody started his Fish Room.

Yes, we have a whole room dedicated to fish and aquariums.

Whatever keeps you off the streets, I guess.

Other than that, everything is the same old.

No news is good news, right?

7 comments:

dilling said...

well, maybe not in this circumstance... why does your dentist think it can't be done at his office?

CindyDianne said...

What is it anyway?

Biddie said...

dilling - Well, I am HUGE chicken, and I need gas just for fillings. My teeth are broken right off, two of them,and pulling them is not really an option. They kind of need to be dug out...The doctor thinks (and I do, too) that I should be put right out.
Sigh....
I am going to try to bite the bullet though and ask if he will just do it himself. He may not, cuz of my huge chicken-ness.....

CindyDianne - What is what? LOL? My problem? I am a huge chicken.

Burfica said...

That is so wrong and sucks so bad about the dentist.

Hey a fish room is better than a room full of aquariums that have spiders and scorpions and snakes in them. *shudder* I would hate that.

captain corky said...

I hate dentitsts. Except for Herbie, he's ok.

The fish room sounds cool! One day soon (soon being anywhere from tomorrow to 10 years from now) I'm going to build a toyland in one of the rooms in my house. It's going to have Trains, GI Joe Figures, Superhero figures, Star Trek Figures, a few Star Wars figures, and maybe a matchbox car or two.

jAMiE said...

I am sorry to hear about the problem with the dentist...i'm a chicken too and dealing with this kind of thing right now...i hope it gets sorted out for you soon and doesn't cost that much for you.

The Preacherman said...

Gas???? NO!!!! Valium is much better. Lots of valium then off to the pub after for a few large vodkas.

Worth going to the dentist then!!!