Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Ten things I Hate About You...............

I have been inspired, by a friend, to write a list of 10 things that I would never say(out loud).
#1 If you hate me that much, then you should've told me: BEFORE I named my baby after you
#2 I love you, but I don't love your behaviour or the way that you treat my children- who's the adult, for crying out loud!
#3 It's not my fault that you married my Dad.It's also not my fault that he won custody.You are wasting precious time with your anger, and resentment.Get over it.You've been divorced for 30+ years.
#4 You bailed on your kids.It's YOUR fault that they don't want to spend time with you.Your step kids are brats and you put above your own flesh and blood.Stop pointing fingers at everyone else and take some responsibility for your actions.
#5You are a despicable person.You lied to your husband, made him promises, and broke them all after he passed away.The money that you are spending on your new boyfriend was money that he intended for his grandchildren.You are cold,calculating, and not the good christian that you claim to be.As you have reminded me time and time again, charity begins at home.
#6 I'm sorry means nothing coming from you.
#7 I am not going to be your punching bag EVER again.I am not 17 anymore and I will protect my family from you.Believe it.
#8 We both know what you did.You took advantage of a little girl.You stole a piece of my childhood.Don't smile at me and pretend like it didn't happen.
#9 Stop making up illnesses to get attention.You are not diabetic, you do not have a tumor, and someone with asthma can't smoke like a chimney without an oxygen tank nearby.You have an extra vertabrea?My god, what are you?The missing link.Yesh.
#10 Even though I am nearly 37, I still seek your acceptance.It breaks my heart that you can't see me for who and what I really am.Sometimes funny, sometimes manic, loyal as hell to those I love, a good person, with a few flaws.I wish that you loved me, unconditionally, like you love TMOC and Lucky.I know it'll never happen and a part of me hates myself for not coming to terms with it.It's your problem not mine, but it still hurts like hell.
Whew! That really felt good.This is probably boring as heck to all (3) of you, but it really helped alot .Thanks for listening...............

1 comment:

Heidi the Hick said...

Hey, anything you wanna get off your chest?

Next time I see you, I have to know who it is that has the extra vertebrae. That is rich.