Friday, November 03, 2006
Five Things That You Might not Know About My Guy...
Ok, here we go again. This time, however, I'm writing about my guy. He's a pretty interesting fellow, really.
1. He was once picked up by the police for riding the KFC bucket. You know the one, and don't tell me that you haven't thought about riding that spinning bucket yourself. The thing is, it isn't really a bucket. It LOOKS like a bucket, but there's nowhere to climb IN, you have to climb ON. Anyway, he was just about up when the cops started pulling on his leg. I don't think that they pressed any charges..That time.
2. Hubby once had a pet gator. Well, it was a camen, actually. His name was Booger, and he grew to about 7 feet. He started out living in a kiddie pool, and he eventually took over the whole basement. When the police raided the house (that's another story, folks), he was taken away to the African Lion Safari.
3. He once brought a live weasel to school for show and tell. In a garbage bag. Do you really need to know more????
4. His teachers used to give him 10 minutes at the start of each day to perform a stort of stand up routine. It was easier that way.
5. He was once beat up by a priest. Seriously. I think that it had something to do with Hubby eating the Host and drinking the wine for school mass. I his defence, Father Bernie was a tough old guy.....