Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I tried like heck to post last night, but you tube just wasn't working with me. My SIL has a cousin that has made it to Toronto on Canadian Idol. You have to see this kid. He rocks. His name is Tyler Mullendore, and he is from Cape Breton. (While I do have family from there, I do not share the dialect or the accent. Sorry) Check out his clip on you tube. Seriously. My Canadian friends have to keep an eye on this kid. He's going places.

Can't remember if I mentioned it earlier or not, but I did manage to get my bogus shoplifting withdrawn. Yup. That's it, that's all. I am done. I don't have to return to court, and I have a clean criminal record.

I started the very long drawn out process for disablity, too. It can take anywhere from 6 months to 2 years, but, I have started. I have to wait for the papers to be sent in the mail, then I get my doctors to fill them out, then the fun really begins. I went for my in office consultation, though, and got the ball rolling. One step closer.

Mommy dearest came home from Australia on Monday. I haven't seen her or the look a like replacement husband. Trust me, you'll all know if I do.

11 comments:

Canadian flake said...

I will try to keep an eye out for Tyler. I have been meaning to check out Canadian Idol and just haven't gotten around to it. Btw gl with disability and hang in there.

Heidi the Hick said...

I loved that kid! I hope he does well. I love Canadian Idol because we get tons of hicks, farmers, ranchers and small town kids. It's awesome.

by the way, girl, you do have a tiny bit of an accent and it ain't pure K-town. Your stint out east sank into you permanently. I don't know if anyone else hears it in you but I do! (say PARTY out loud and listen to yourself!)

It's good that you got the ball rolling. Sure would be nice if it took the 6 months route. Has to start somewhere.

Biddie said...

canadian flake - I'm hanging in..by a thread, but hanging in!

Heidi - Ok, ok..I DO have an accent from my stint out East, I will admitt, BUT, it is from the main land, not the Island. Listen to a Capeer, then listen to me. I hear it when I say party, arm, and a couple of others.....NOT Caper, tho. Seriously, tho. Wait til you meet Dar. You'll hear the difference.
I hope that it takes teh 6 month route too (oh, that's another word!) cuz I need teh benefits.

Molly said...

Yay. With the charges withdrawn, you are a free woman so to speak.

You make me laugh "look alike repalcement husband."

Take care, Biddie

Biddie said...

mjd - I have to stay out of trouble for 2 years...i never leave the house, and I have never really been in trouble before, so I can't see it being a problem.
Glad I could make you laugh. :)

captain corky said...

Great news about the charges being dropped.

Is your lawyer helping you out with the disability thing?

Biddie said...

Corky - I am beside myself about the charges! Whoo Hoo!
My lawyer isn't helping me with the disablity, so far, I just have a worker, like a social worker. I have my 1st appointment on the 27th...wish me luck.

* (asterisk) said...

Hey, that's great news. We don't get Canadian Idol over here, but I'm sure you'll keep us posted and furnish us with YouTube links as and when things happen, right?

Michael Colvin said...

Great news about the cheese charges!

Anonymous said...

Great news hun and taking the first step is always the hardest.
Hugs xoxox

whimsical brainpan said...

I'll say some prayers about the disability coming through quickly. Do yourself a favor and just stay away from Mommy dearset.