1 WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes. I was named after my
Dad's best friends wife..or something like that. They ended up divorced, but I did meet her once. Bio - Betty actually wanted to name me Bridey, but a pyschic told her that name would bring me bad luck.....Good call on that one, Betty.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED Yesterday. I cry everyday, it's no big.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Sometimes. When my arthritis bothers me, my writing looks like a chicken scratch.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT? Hmmm. Only one? Well, I would have a burger for lunch, if I had a choice. Does that count?
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes, 3. All girls, but you all know that.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I don't know. I am fiercely protective of those I love, and completely loyal, but I can be a real pain in the ass.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM ALOT ? Do you know me at all? Please.
.8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Not for a million dollars.
10. YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL? Raisin Bran, or Shreddies
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Sometimes...Depends on which shoes I'm wearing, and how lazy I'm feeling
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Not really, but piss me off and watch me go!
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM? any if it is Brookfield brand...can't buy it here. I love almost any though..cookies and cream, chocolate mint, pralines and cream...
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their smile...
15. RED OR PINK? red
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOU? My smile.
. 17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My Dad, and my Poodle
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? whatever..
.19. WHAT COLOUR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? brown tank top, black shorts..isn't this a little personal?
.20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Crap..don't tell my shrink, cuz he said not to eat chips, but guess what I had about 2 hours ago?
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Shawn, on the phone, and the tv in the background
.22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE? .Purple
23. FAVOURITE SMELLS? Gas..it reminds me of my Dad's towing company, and my uncle's service station. Oh, yeah, that and fresh baked bread.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Shawn..he called me at lunch to tell me that he loved me.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yes, I do! He is my ispiration!
26. What is your favorite TV show? Only one? Hmmmm Jericho...Or Heroes
27. FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH? None, really,but I will watch a boxing match now and again.
28. HAIR COLOUR? brown, but shawn says auburn, and the kids say gray
29. EYE COLOUR? blue, and yes, they are REAL
30. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? oh yeah. Blind as a fruit bat without them
31. FAVOURITE FOOD? home made lasagne
32. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Scary, always scary.
33. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Apocolypto. LOVED it. No wait..Ghost rider. Not bad.
34. ARE YOU SUPERSTITIOUS? A bit...
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer, baby, I was born in June.
36. HUGS OR KISSES? I like both, but I love LOVE a good bear hug. The best that I ever got? Hmmm Jethro, or my cousin Mark, or Shawnie.
37. FAVOURITE DESSERT? Only one? Crap. I'll go with....cherry cheesecake? blueberry cheesecake? Ice cream?
38. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I dunno..I'll be happy if ANYONE does.
39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Maybe 4D. He hates these things.
40. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? I actually haven't been able to finish a book since my depression kind of bottomed me out again. I have about 10 books here waiting..The last one that I read was written by Heidi. That was in April. I have one by VC Andrews (a guilty pleasure) that I have been working on since December.
41. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Food crumbs
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Nothing. Shawn took me to the movies. It was my birthday gift, we saw 1408
43. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SOUND? My kids laughing.
44. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? I don't really care for either, but if I had to pick ONE then I would pick the Beatles
45. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Not too far, really. I travelled to New York city once, and of course, Detriot, but I haven't ever really traveeled much. Been to Nova Scotia, but I lived there, so that kind of makes it home...
.46. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Yes, but I only share it with Shawn...
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Walaceburg, on lake St. Claire, right here in Ontario
48. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GET BACK? Anyones....But I'm hoping that maybe Tod will do this for me...He is always a good sport about these things!
49. ARE YOU MARRIED? Ish. As good as married, really. Seems like we've been together forever.....
50. IF MARRIED...AND YOU WERE WIDOWED WOULD YOU EVER CONSIDER REMARRIAGE? Maybe. Someone told me once that getting remarried after losing your spouse is a testament to the love that you shared. I dunno. I can't imagine losing Shawn, and I can't imagine spending my days with anyone but him....