Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Hallowe'en, Everyone

Ok, I figure that most of you have been stopping by my blog long enough to know that with out the help of my kids, I am hopeless case when it comes to the computer...So, this is what you get when I left to my own devices. I haven't got a clue as to how to turn the photos....
The top photo is KC and Ruby, in her bumble bee costume. The 2nd one is Pork Chop in her Hallowe'en tutu..She is NOT impressed.
I was looking for some photos of Hubby and I from Hallowe'en a few weeks back. No dice. If I find 'em, I'll post 'em later.
Have a happy Hallowe'en, stay safe.

10 comments:

Gardenia said...

Hope they get tons of delicious doggy "treats."

Anonymous said...

Ha-Ha! They look so cute. happy Halloween!

Anonymous said...

hey hun I think they are great, so cute. catch ya online sometime take care and hugs to you and yours.

Liz said...

Those poor, poor dogs. Why do you people do that to them? So cute yet so cruel. In case you were interested there is a site dedicated to nothing but pictures of dogs in bee costumes. I'm pretty sure it's call "beedogs".

ldbug said...

Happy Halloween!!

I was thinking of dressing up my cat...naw, don't think I could get away with that;-)

Heidi the Hick said...

Soooo funny. My dog didn't even like walking in his funny little sweater. He doesn't really need a costume to be funny lookin!

Pork Chop just kills me! Ruby is cute and gorgeous,but Porky, she's like a reluctant comedian. Cute, in spite of her best efforts!

dilling said...

Pork Chop looks less than thrilled!!!! Way less than thrilled. Poor little creature... Ruby is the cutest, though. I don't imagine Emma will let me dress her up as she hates even wearing her collar.
She makes a good Snoopy, though...better than me, anyway.

CindyDianne said...

Super cute Biddie! All I need for the latest addition is devil horns! ;-)

Camie Vog said...

Hahahaha! Those are excellent!

Have fun trick or treating!

* (asterisk) said...

Loving the sideways pics!