Thursday, May 24, 2007

It's 3:00, and in one hour, I have my appointment with my new shrink. I don't know if teh doc is a man or a woman, in fact, I can't even pronounce the name...

I am FREAKING out. Truly. I have been having nightmares about this, and now, I'm on the verge of a panic attack.

Deep breaths.....

Ok.

Whew.

My xMIL, my dear friend, my REAL family, Lynn, is coming with me. I don't know what I ever did to deserve her in my life, but I am ever so thankful.

I'll let you all know how it goes.

8 comments:

CindyDianne said...

Breathe. Focus. You wanted this. It'll be just fine! Let us know how it goes.

katy said...

hope you ok hope it went well its 17.20 your time, and 22.20 my time oh thats gone past my bed time oh no guess i going to have to wait till tom now, e-mail me please to let me know you ok xxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

You can do it, you can do it, you can really, really do it! I love you Biddie! Lucky

whimsical brainpan said...

I'm sure it will go great. I know you will do well because you want to get better.

Marni said...

Hugs... lots and lots of hugs...

You will feel so much better... promise

FOUR DINNERS said...

I had a great shrink once - well until he hung himself. One visit he was on his couch talkin' to me!!

It'll do yer good babe.

CindyDianne said...

well? what happened? information please!!!

Camie Vog said...

Okay?!?!? How did it go?!?!

xxoo