Thursday, July 06, 2006

Hubbys 1st love


It occurred to me this morning that there has been an awful lot written about my 1st love in the past few days.This hardly seems fair to Hubby, who is my forever love. Hubby had a 1st love,too, and it wasn't me.
Her name was Mabeline, and he met her when he was just 15. She was 3 years older than him, but that didn't matter to Hubby. I must admit, Mabeline WAS beautiful.Her curves were enough to catch any man's eye. Hubby and I were together for many months before he introduced me to her. I was in awe of her,no doubt.
Mabeline is gone now,we haven't seen her about 3 years. I wonder if he misses her? Does he think of her when we're together? I guess I'll never know.
Here's to you,Mabeline,wherever you are......

2 comments:

Heidi the Hick said...

She sure was beautiful. You must feel very worthy, having captured his affections!

Biddie said...

Hubby insists that I am his 1st love,but I see it in his eyes when he talks about her.Sigh....