Friday, July 07, 2006

It's a Scary (Blog) World........

I was up late last night,checking out some of the competion - other blogs. There is some seriously weird sh*t out there! I happened upon one that had full frontal nudity. Naked! For everyone to see. I stumbled across another blog,written by someone greiving the loss of a spouse. I'm talking about divorce here, people. My heart when out to this soul,this person who feels so alone. I found a lot of Blogs that are used as a political forum. Boring.
I like to blog because it's anonymous. I can share my deep, dark thoughts,funny and personal stories,and I'm not worried about what anyone else thinks. It's a creative outlet for me,not a chance to speak out against the Politicians, or seal hunters,(barbarians),or post religious views.Who cares about that? I have enough deep thoughts that keep me up at night. So relax,sit back and enjoy the Biddie....

2 comments:

Biddie said...

I don't know about B.C,I haven't made it out there yet.Nova Scotia,or any of the Eastern provinces are worth a look...My next trip will be to Colorado.

Heidi the Hick said...

ENJOY THE BIDDIE!!!

The Biddie is good. I am a big fan of The Biddie!